lundi 21 juillet 2014

About Me ❣



So this is my first post... and i don't really know what to write! I thought in writing about me even u'll be like "who cares"! Well Nobody! but yet is what i will post.

I'll start with the basic like: My name is Inês and i'm Portuguese but i'm living in France so i'm already sorry about my english ;) As you can see in the photo up there one of my biggest passions is photography, and is one of the things that I want to share here on the blog, i want to share you some of my likes and also what i don't like. One of the things that i like most in the world too is writing and i'll probably post some texts when i get inspired also i love to draw and i plan share here some of my works so you can leave your comments and critiques since I am not a professional and I'm still learning i'll be glad if you could help me :)

I'm a messy girl and i can say that i am very very shy but when i know someone for a long time i'll get really crazy! My sign is Gemini  so I have many sides! I have my sportive side that's when I love football and I miss running that was my biggest passion in this whole world! I have my geek side, that's when i'm really into superheroes and i get crazy because i'm a truly deeply fangirl! I have my "girly" side that's when i put some make-up (not much i'm not that kinda of girl) and i can feel pretty for a few minutes... So as you can see I'm adjustable to any type of situations. 



About the blog: The idea of this blog came thanks to my bf's who also has a blog and inspired me to create one too! That girl is everything and i have to thanks her for all! You are my girl! Thanks for always being here, but i will not say much 'cause i have one post saved for you on this blog 

I'm not remember many more things that i can tell you now, but I know that every post you will discover a little bit more about me. Feel free to ask me anything and even i don't know you, you should know that i'm here for you if you want to talk ;)
So welcome to my "bloggy" 

That's all for now...
Xoxo   
Angel Boo   

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire